I live by these

"Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway"

Meaning : Science is not everything , a living being has enormous potential and ability to surpass expectations !

Monday, January 29, 2007

Marriages Are Made In Heaven

... and then a knight in shining armour riding on a horse comes and rescues the princess .... they get married and live happily ever after ...zzzzz ........ the story book closes and the little princess sleeps peacefully building dreams of how one day her knight will take her to a land of eternal happiness ..... these are stories every little girl reads and dreams every little girl builds .....

Two marriages of very close friends in the last week has strengthened my faith in marriage ....I've been in their company for a long time .... seen their relation go through various phases ..... from friendship , love to dreams getting materialised into wedding dates ..... the excitement in their voice and eyes .... the happiness in their laughter even on the smallest of jokes ..... the shyness when I trouble them by asking about their honeymoon plans ...... gazing at the clock gives me a totally different interpretation of time ..... morning , noon , evening gets translated to dressing up , marriage and reception schedules ...... so many times I've seen their wedding photos , trying to relive their moments , rejoicing in their fruitful commitments ...... they've lived up to the promises they made to each other ...

And am very sure the two knights I know will keep his own princess happy ever after .