Life is a mystery ..... each new day brings new surprises one had never imagined ..... it was just another trip for me to Chicago .... same routine of looking out for cheaper air fare ......searching out for hotels ..... scanning trip advisor forums for building a good itenerary .....finally everything was set and planned like another normal trip ...... like the 7 other trips I've taken in the past ....... but life had some other plans ...... surprises came in the form of new friends , fun times I've had in a jam packed three day schedule .......have never eaten so much Indian food in US till date ..... have never laughed so much in the past 11 months ....have never enjoyed a snow fight so much ...... never knew how bad food can become such a good source of entertainment ....... never knew how silly thoughts can cause so much laughter ....... never knew how good it feels when some one whom you have not known till now always offers what she has ordered for you to taste ... ..
Three days of fun , laughter and enjoyment come to an end ... but the memories linger ..... next time I see a pasarettu I'll smile maybe have a laught with myself .... next time I put a coin in the wait meter at the parking lot I'll smile ..... next time I play UNO I'll smile to myself ...... next time I hear the Rang de Basant song I'll smile ..... and people around me might wonder for reasons ... thats because they haven't been there , done that !!!