I live by these

"Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway"

Meaning : Science is not everything , a living being has enormous potential and ability to surpass expectations !

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Missing Roh ......

Symptoms of valentine blues it seems ... but this is what I have been feeling all the while since I landed here ....and though the poem below is not my own composition , every word speaks for me so I better let it do the talkin :-)

Morning melts in mid day heat
Time moves on tired feet
The sky is bright and clear
I wish you were here.

Under a timeless canopy
Floating like a reverie
Somewhere a drop of tear
I wish you were hear.

Lazy wind on a nameless tree
Coming down and touching me
Just to disappear
I wish you were here .

Memories with a dreamy look
Happenings in a story book
Faces once so dear
I wish you were here.