The apartment where I live has a lot of spookyness to it ..... the garage is empty most of the times (obviously) , the alley is lonely , the staircases are empty .... perfect location for Bhoot Part -2 or any Ramsey film shoot ....... and me being timid , I get scared at every such so called supernatural things . There are so many times when I am returning home at night from a friend's place , I look back to check if no ones behind me ...... being brought up in not so strictly traditional style I don't even know prayers completely ...say them with Fill In The Blanks hoping God knows what I meant to convey .. so when I am walking back home on a lonely alley / staircase and hear the sound of a door bang somewhere , I speed home at 100 miles/hrs .
It was one of the those days when I returned home early from office ( for a change ) , opened the main door , took the staircase .... reached 3 rd Floor ..... my apartment is 3 rd from the staircase on the left so took a left turn and walked towards Home Sweet Home ....... and a few steps later I realized red markings on the carpet ...... something red had dripped all along the way and it seemed fresh ....... and as I traced it , it seemed to have ended / begun at the door of my apartment ..... I tried to open the knob , it was locked ........ 100 thoughts ran in my mind ..... what could have happened ........ thought thrice before I opened the room with my keys ...... we had notices of theft becoming frequent in our apartment place .... just 2 days ago we had forgotten to lock our room when we left for office ....... with all scary thoughts I gathered guts to open the door and as an anti climax found everthing normal in the house ...... phew !!!
The mystery was solved when my roomie complained that the trash bag started leaking when she went to dispose it off and the strawberry sauce had made the Hansel-Gratel trail ......
Small things do have a big impact ..... had to write this down coz Darana Zaroori Tha :-) (though am sure we have so many spooky movies released that everyone has become a pro in guessing)
It was one of the those days when I returned home early from office ( for a change ) , opened the main door , took the staircase .... reached 3 rd Floor ..... my apartment is 3 rd from the staircase on the left so took a left turn and walked towards Home Sweet Home ....... and a few steps later I realized red markings on the carpet ...... something red had dripped all along the way and it seemed fresh ....... and as I traced it , it seemed to have ended / begun at the door of my apartment ..... I tried to open the knob , it was locked ........ 100 thoughts ran in my mind ..... what could have happened ........ thought thrice before I opened the room with my keys ...... we had notices of theft becoming frequent in our apartment place .... just 2 days ago we had forgotten to lock our room when we left for office ....... with all scary thoughts I gathered guts to open the door and as an anti climax found everthing normal in the house ...... phew !!!
The mystery was solved when my roomie complained that the trash bag started leaking when she went to dispose it off and the strawberry sauce had made the Hansel-Gratel trail ......
Small things do have a big impact ..... had to write this down coz Darana Zaroori Tha :-) (though am sure we have so many spooky movies released that everyone has become a pro in guessing)