We all want the good things in life - fame, fortune, ability to explore the world, health, wealth, intelligence ...there are fights in the house because each person wants something different and each will try to get what he/she wants ... there are wars between nations because of these wants. Want is the root of all suffering and want is the motivation in life to be someone , do something .
So for this post I decided to give it a twist and list down creative ideas my brain can pop up (prioritized top to bottom) :
1. I want an amazing cook to come to my house every morning and evening with fresh vegetables bought from the market. I'll have the menu ready for the day and the cook should whip up delicious food for us ... sounds yummy !
2. I want a robotic version of an Indian bai ... some one who will do all the housework(cleaning,dishes,laundry..) for me .. yipieeee !! Bais in general do so much kitkit, they do the work but come with the baggage of gossip on other's lives, issues in their own lives , they need chutti now and then ... offfhh !Robotic version would be so much better.
3. I want a money plant - like a real money plant ! So I can pluck the money and put it to good use ...I have so many interests and activities I would like to pursue which are so damn expensive to just try out for a while - would be great to have a blooming money plant (need to add another condition - it needs to be a year round, all season plant)
4. I want Aladdin's magic carpet so I can fly to places I would love to visit - see how eco friendly I am, I didn't ask for a personal jet :-) ... I thought about wings first but it would be a lot of work (lazy me) and on the other hand a carpet allows you to carry companions,plus "bags fly free"(Southwest is going to sue me :-)) !
5. I want to explore the universe - land on the moon , orbit around Saturn , travel to different galaxies - wow !! A truly out of this world expereince.
6. I bet this must be on everyone's list - the Mr India watch ! And I want one of that too - it would be so much fun to be invisible and know how genuine the people around us are. Plus would be fun to play mischief and pranks without getting caught.
7. I want to teach a lesson to all the corrupt politicians,criminals and terrorists around the world - lock up all of them in one place and beat them corresponding to the amount of their wrongdoings - the judiciary system around the world is a joke ! I really liked the idea developed by the Roman empire - make the prisoners fight each other with swords till they kill each other and die, all in a stadium filled with people watching them.That should drive the lesson home !
