'Seeing is believing' - and so here I am ... till now I have used a pen name but almost everyone I sent an invite to my blog knows me personally .. they have met me and interacted with me .. hence I thought it was not a big deal at all when the last blog in the series said 'Photo of yourself' ... how does that even qualify in the 10 Day You Challenge ? I don't get it.
A decade ago, it would be exciting to actually meet a person after interacting with some one via letters, talking on the phone etc. The curiosity gradually builds up as to how a person would look, would it be the same as you had imagined etc etc ... nowadays its so darn easy. I can look up people on Facebook and browse through all their public snaps , look up people on LinkedIn and have their professional summary before I start working with them .. no wonder my imaginative sketching skills have not been tapped into for a fairly long time.
I didn't want to contribute to this activity but then don't want to be a spoilt sport either since all my other friends were planning to upload their snaps.
So for a kahani mein twist I am going to upload a different photograph of myself - not the usual photograph .. its me as seen from the eyes of a potrait sketcher !
Here's how I look in 2D :-)
Note : Just for fun, this is also a challenge for you to spot 5 differences between the original and the sketch !

